This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accept this policy when you sign up for or use our products, services or any other features, technologies or functionalities offered by us on our website or through any other means (collectively the "Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services"). We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
How we collect information about you
When you visit the OrlandoShuttleService.com website or use the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you open an account or use the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information - the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your Orlando Travel Resources Inc. account or give us when you use the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services.
When you are using the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services, we collect information about your transactions and your other activities on our website or using the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways such as contacts with our customer support team or results when you respond to a survey from interactions with members of the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. corporate family, and from other companies.
We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account or otherwise use the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don’t need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your travel itinerary, so that you don't need to re-enter this information on following visits to the website.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. We may also collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk and for fraud prevention purposes.
You may encounter cookies from third parties when using the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services on websites that we do not control (for example, if you view a web page created by a third party or use an application developed by a third party, there may be a cookie placed by that web page or application.)
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US and elsewhere in the world where Orlando Travel Resources Inc. facilities are located, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference by logging into your account and going to the Profile subtab under the My Account tab and adjusting your preferences under Account Information, or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
How we share personal information with other Orlando Travel Resources Inc. users
To process your payments, we may share some of your personal information with the company that you are paying. Your contact information, travel itinerary details, and payment details are provided to service providers who you transact with through Orlando Travel Resources Inc. In addition, this and other information may also be shared with third parties when you use these third parties to access the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services. Unless you have agreed to it, these third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than to enable the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Services.
We work with third parties to enable them to accept or facilitate payments from you using Orlando Travel Resources Inc. Please note that service providers with whom you place reservations have their own privacy policies, and Orlando Travel Resources Inc. may not be held responsible for their operations, including, but not limited to, their information practices.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Members of the Orlando Travel Resources Inc. corporate family to provide joint content, products and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Orlando Travel Resources Inc. will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
If you open a Orlando Travel Resources Inc. account directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a Orlando Travel Resources Inc. website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by writing to us at Orlando Travel Resources, Inc. 14900 E. Orange Lake Blvd #490, Kissimmee, Florida 34747 USA.